Sunday, September 30, 2007

Awesome jewelry design!


I'm soo excited about some jewelry at work! Check them out! Of course that's my arm with them all stacked. (Whoa my arm looks weird there) They are the coolest! Why? Hello, look at those facets! How fun and cute and elegant. Simple yet awesome! You can never have too many bracelets.

One of my top recommendations if you happen to pop by the store. You have to get one!

This weekend, I brought my mom to South Sun to check out where I work and the awesome unique jewelry this store beholds. There was a yard sale happening outside and my mom found a bunch of things she just loved! And who doesn't love a great deal on jewelry?

It was pretty funny there because My mom loved soo many of the pretty beads but had no clue how to make a bracelet or necklace. I just don't think she has the time or patience to do it. So I got her a bunch of already made necklaces. Ya, good times at South Sun. aka: www.southsunproducts.com

Ya, And I might be a "jewelry girl" now after these bracelets.

No comments:

The Benefits of Working with a Capital Advisory Service

Are you a business owner looking for ways to grow your business but unsure where to start?  Perhaps you're looking to expand your operat...