Friday, October 26, 2007

Calibration Appreciation

Stop! Don't you dare design anything with that un-calibrated monitor!

Why you ask? Well, you have to make sure your expensive monitor is doing its job and displaying true color. You would think it would come already perfect... but check out this test you can look at right now and see...



can you see the graduation of colors? You should see each color in a seperate square.
If not, go here! Calibrate Me!
+/-



I see uncalibrated mistakes often in web design/ graphic design. And I have had a faulty setting myself. You Know what that moment is like... Oh, I printed it but it looks purple here when it's supposed to be blue. Or... Wow! That's supposed to be all black, what's this grey fuzzy outline around my image I "edited."???

No comments:

The Benefits of Working with a Capital Advisory Service

Are you a business owner looking for ways to grow your business but unsure where to start?  Perhaps you're looking to expand your operat...