Friday, September 21, 2007

My typical day at work

Hi,
blogspot is awesome. Why am I here?
Just to share ideas and keep track of things. Also entertainment for you.

Lets get down to business. I used to have a wordpress blog directly on my site.
www.jenruhman.com As cool as it sounds, that does not help me in SEO.

This is a different site that links to my site, which is always a good thing.
Reciprocal links rule. Always remember that.

Ok, back to my typical day.
I start my mornings at 7:00am,
I'm at work by 8:30 in my chair getting my computer booted etc.
Checking my gmail.... reading my horoscope, the headlines a bit. Skim, skim,
wake up.

My job....
Its pretty awesome here!
Its the largest jewelry store in the nation!
How cool is that first of all?

I get to take photos of gorgeous jewelry,
edit the photos, put them on the wholesale site.
Its pretty fun actually.
I see soo much jewelry, especially beads.
I could run laps around isles and isles of beads all day.

No comments:

The Benefits of Working with a Capital Advisory Service

Are you a business owner looking for ways to grow your business but unsure where to start?  Perhaps you're looking to expand your operat...